POSTED ON 25 October, 2021
This section allows users to manage the configuration of backups of the load balancer for quick disaster recovery, and clone or migrate the configuration from one node to another.
Configuration Backups List
The table lists all the backups generated and stored in the load balancer.
Name. A descriptive backup file name.
Date. Date when the backup was downloaded.
Version. The version of the file that was backed up.
Actions. Available actions for the backup files are:
- Create Backup. A new configuration backup file will be generated.
- Download. Download the backup in a tarball file format.
- Restore. Retrieve the previous versions using the files in the backup storage.
- Delete. Remove the backup from the load balancer.
- Upload backup. Upload and store a backup previously created in the load balancer. This backup file can be from another load balancer, especially if you want to clone its configuration.
Documentation under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.