This section shows two tables, a table with established and pending connections per backend (Backends table), and another table with the established sessions (Sessions table).
The different fields of the backend connections stats are:
- Service. Farm service name where the backend is configured in. This column only appears in HTTP(s) farms.
- Alias. Alias of the backend in the case it has one configured.
- IP. IP address of the backend.
- Port. Port of the backend.
- Established Conns. Number of current established connections to the given backend.
- Pending Conns. Number of current pending connections to the given backend.
- Status. Current status of the backend. The color code of the backend status is as follows:
- Green bullet = Means Backend is running normally.
- Orange bullet = Means the Backend is on maintenance mode.
- Red bullet = Means the farm is up but the backend is not reachable.
The different fields of the backend sessions table are:
- Service: Farm service name associated with the client session.
- Persistence session: Identifier used for the persistence between client and the backend.
- Backend IP: Backend where the session is connected to.
- Backend PORT: Backend Port where the session is connected to.
- TTL: Time of life for the persistence session, if this time is reached the session is deleted.