The Farm Guardian section lists all the available health checks in the load balancer, a short description of every one and the farms where they’re applied. The health checks could be both pre-configured or custom.
The information in the Farm Guardian table includes:
- Name. Identification name of the Farm Guardian check.
- Description. This field can contain some description about a certain health check.
- Command. Check command and parameters to be executed on every interval against every backend.
- Farms. Farms and services that uses a certain check.
The Actions available are:
- Create Farmguardian. To go to the Farm Guardian checks creation form.
- Delete. To destroy the selected Farm Guardian check.
Next step, create a custom Farmguardian check.