This section shows two tables, a table with established and pending connections per backend, and another table with the established sessions.
The different fields of the backend connections stats are:
- SERVICE. Farm service name referred. This column only appears in HTTP(s) farms.
- BACKEND ID. Index of the service backend.
- IP. IP address of the backend.
- PORT. PORT of the backend.
- STATUS. Current status of the backend. The color code of the backend status is as follows:
- Green bullet = Means Backend is running normally.
- Orange bullet = Means the Backend is on maintenance mode.
- Red bullet = Means the farm is up but the backend is not reachable.
- Gray bullet = When the farm is stopped and the backend is not on maintenance mode the real backend status remains unknown until the farm is started and the check is executed.
- ESTABLISHED CONNS. Number of current established connections to the given backend.
- PENDING CONNS. Number of current pending connections to the given backend.
- CLIENT. Client table sessions index. This column only appears in HTTP(s) farms.
- BACKEND ID. Farm backend index associated with the client.
- SERVICE. Farm service name associated with the client session. This column only appears in HTTP(s) farms.
- SESSION ID. Client IP address associated with the backend.
By default, the statistics in this section will show a single sample of the information shown for the current farm, but it is also possible to configure 10, 30, 60 and 120 basis seconds.