This section describes how the Notifications section works in order to provide notifications and send emails in the case that an unexpected event is detected in the load balancer.
Notifications view is composed of two tabs where you can configure the notifications: Alerts Services and Email Notification.
Alerts Services permits to enable/disable notifications for backends and cluster service.
- Backends. When a Backend is detected as DOWN or UP an e-mail will be sent with information related to this event.
- Cluster. When a cluster event is detected in the Cluster service an e-mail will be sent with information related to this captured event.
Status. Whether a certain notification service is enabled or disabled.
Actions. The different actions for alerts services are described below.
- Enable. Activate a certain alert service and start sending email notifications.
- Disable. Deactivate a certain alert service and stop sending email notifications.
- Configure. Modify a certain alert service configuration.
This section allows you to define the configuration for the email service.
Mail Server. SMTP server used for sending emails.
TLS. Whether if secure TLS connection needs to be enabled or disabled to send the emails.
Mail User. Email or user account allowed to send emails, this account is needed if the mail server requires SMTP authentication.
Password. SMTP Server authentication password.
From. Email account or name that it shows as sender of the email.
To. Email account where the emails will be sent.