In the section SSL Certificates included in LSLB farms, the action Generate CSR leads to a form with the details required to make a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) file.
The details required are:
- Name: Give your certificate a name to identify it in the future. This will be the CSR file name without the extension.
- Locality: City where your organization is located.
- Country: Country (ISO alpha-2, two characters code. Example: US) where your organization is located.
- State/Province: State or province where your organization is located.
- Common Name: FQDN of the server, hostname or wildcard name to be certified. Example: domain.com, mail.domain.com, or *.domain.com.
- Organization: The full legal name of your organization/company. Example: Google Inc.
- Division: Your department; such as ‘IT Department’, ’Web’, ‘Office’, etc.
- E-mail Address: Your contact email address.
Once the CSR file is generated, you can issue a trusted certificate for this load balancer appliance or instance.
Check out our SSL PEM certificate generation video!
Next step, upload SSL Certificates.