This section details the most important system resources statistics available in the load balancer. It shows graphs and stats for Memory, CPU and Load.
Total Memory. Total RAM memory available in the system.
Memory Usage. Total RAM memory used by the system and processes.
- Cached. Memory allocated but not currently used by any process.
- Buffers. Memory used by buffers in the system and processes.
Total Swap. Total swap memory available in the system.
Swap Usage. Swap memory that is being used by the system and processes.
CPU Idle. % of processing resources that are not being used.
CPU Usage. % of processing resources that are being used.
- CPU Sys. Usage of kernel space processes. Example: L4 farms, network drivers, etc.
- CPU User. % used that is being used by normal processes in user space. Example: HTTP/S load balancer cores, administration web server, etc.
- CPU Iowait. Usage of I/O tasks like disk or networking.
- CPU Nice. Usage of prioritized processes in the system.
- CPU Irq. Usage of interrupts to the main CPU.
- CPU Softirq. Usage of serving software interrupts.
Indicates the number of cores loaded and the history and progression of the load in the whole appliance during the last minute, last 5 minutes and last 15 minutes.