This section shows a detailed status of the GSLB Services, Client requests and Backend stats.
The Services table shows the following information:
- SERVICE. Farm service name referred.
- ID. Index of the service backend.
- IP. IP address of the backend.
- PORT. TCP port checked of the backend.
- STATUS. Current status of the backend health check.
The Client Stats table shows the DNS queries requested to the GSLB farm and responses that includes the following information:
- REQS. Client requests.
- RECEIVE FAIL. Failed requests from clients.
- SEND FAIL. Failed responses to clients.
- TRUNCATED RESPONSE (TC).
- EXTENDED DNS BIG.
- EXTENDED DNS TC.
The Server Stats section shows the DNS queries and responses to and from the backends that includes the following information:
- REQS. Requests to the backends.
- RECEIVE FAIL. Failed requests to the backends.
- SEND FAIL. Failed responses from the backends.
The Extended Stats section shows some GSLB farm additional information about the number of valid requests, errors or problems with the DNS requests:
- NO ERROR.
- NON-EXISTENT DOMAIN.
- BAD VERSION.
- FORMAT ERROR.
- EXTENDED DNS.
- EXTENDED DNS-CLIENTSUB.
By default the statistics in this section will show a single sample of the information shown for the current farm, but it is also possible to configure 10, 30, 60 and 120 basis seconds.