POSTED ON 15 January, 2019
This section allows to manage backups of the load balancer for quick disaster recovery, transplant or migrate the configuration from one node to another.
In the top on the section you can find the following buttons:
- Create Backup. A new configuration backup file needs to be generated.
- Upload backup. A new backup file needs to be uploaded and stored in the load balancer.
The table lists all the backups generated and stored in the load balancer in a date descendant order (the newer, the first).
NAME. Backup file name.
DATE. Date when the backup was generated or uploaded.
ACTIONS. The available actions for the backups files are:
- Download. Download the selected backups in a tarball file format.
- Delete. Remove the selected backups from the load balancer.
- Apply backup. Apply a configuration backup to the load balancer. This action deploys a certain configuration backup file in the current load balancer node and restart the Zevenet service in order to apply the changes. Use with caution and only if you know what you’re doing.
Documentation under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.