POSTED ON 16 March, 2020
From this section files for internal use in the WAF module can be created, those files can be used in the process of the WAF analysis request/response flow. Once the files are created, those can be linked with the WAF given Rule in the section IPDS >> WAF >> Ruleset, at the moment of using the file in the WAF module, the file content will be checked in order to confirm if the content format is the correct.
The parameters will be described below:
- Name: A descriptive name for the new file.
- Type: The file type, it can be:
- LUA. This option allows setting your own allowed ciphers
- Data file. The WAF system uses additional files, like blacklists, file extensions lists, in general, any kind of information to extend the WAF rules.
- Data file: Enter here the given content file in the format selected previously in order to create the file. At the creation time, the system will check internally if the file content is related to the file type previously selected at the moment of choosing the file in the WAF rule.
Documentation under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.