POSTED ON 16 May, 2019
This section allows to manage configuration backups of the load balancer for quick disaster recovery, clone or migrate the configuration from one node to another.
The table lists all the backups generated and stored in the load balancer.
Name. Descriptive backup file name.
Date. Date when the backup was generated or uploaded.
Actions. Available actions for the backups files are:
- Download. Download the backup in a tarball file format.
- Delete. Remove the backup from the load balancer.
- Apply backup. Apply the configuration backup to the load balancer. This action deploys a certain configuration backup file in the current load balancer node and restarts the Zevenet service in order to apply the changes. Use this action with caution, since it will revert interfaces, farms, etc configuration files to avoid lefting the load balancer unreachable.
Through the drop-down menu the following actions are available for the selected backup (multiple selections available):
- Create Backup. A new configuration backup file will be generated.
- Upload backup. Upload and store a backup previously created in the load balancer, this backup file can be from another load balancer, i.e. if you want to clone its configuration.
- The actions mentioned above. Download and Delete.
Documentation under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.